Team Collaboration Tools for Linux
Using the right collaboration tools is necessary for almost any task, especially in more complex projects with several stakeholders. Allowing the team to communicate on one platform makes it possible to cut down on long meetings and those never-ending email threads.
Here we have gathered the most popular collaboration software available – everything rated and reviewed by our users. Think about what features you need: A messaging app, workflow-management features, opportunity to share files and screenshots or perhaps something completely different. Whatever communication and collaboration needs your team has, chances are that the solutions are found in our list of apps.
- Discord is about giving people the power to create belonging in their lives. We want to make it easier for you to talk regularly with the people you care about.
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- A free instant messaging and collaboration software based on the Matrix protocol.
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams to stay focused and productive.
- Matrix defines a set of open APIs for decentralised communication, suitable for securely publishing, persisting and subscribing to data over a global open federation of servers...
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- Powerful vector graphics editor for the office with tools for easily creating charts, diagrams, brochures and more.
- Keybase is a new and free security app for mobile phones and computers. For the geeks among us: it's open source and powered by public-key cryptography.
- The collaborative interface design tool.
- Toggl’s time tracker is built for speed and ease of use. Time keeping with Toggl is so simple that you’ll actually use it. Toggl drives a stake in the heart of timesheets.
- Zulip is a group chat app in which messages are threaded by topic, helping you have long-running, organized conversations.
- Seafile is a professional open source cloud storage platform for organizations. It has complete file syncing and sharing features, reliable file storage and advanced privacy protection feature.
- BigBlueButton enables universities and colleges to deliver a high-quality learning experience to remote students.