What is Rocket.Chat?
It is a great solution for communities and companies wanting to privately host their own chat service or for developers looking forward to build and evolve their own chat platforms.
VIDEO CONFERENCE Chat with your colleagues and friends face-to-face over audio and video.
HELPDESK CHAT Have your website visitors contact you in real-time and increase conversions.
FILE SHARING Drag-and-drop files or select them from your computer or mobile device.
VOICE MESSAGES Record and transmit voice messages to a channel, group or private conversation.
LINK PREVIEW Post a link and immediately view its content. YouTube, Twitter, Gifs!
API Integrate your chat to multiple services: GitHub, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence and others.
EXTENDABILITY Want a killer new feature? Add a new package. It is as simple as that.
NATIVE APPLICATIONS Native client applications available for download on Linux, Windows and OSX.
MOBILE APPLICATIONS Mobile client applications available for iOS and Android on their respective stores.
- BYOS (bring your own server)
- Multiple Rooms
- Direct Messages
- Private Groups
- Public Channels
- Desktop Notifications
- Transcripts / History
- I18n - Internationalization with Lingohub
- Hubot Friendly - Hubot Integration Project
- Media Embeds - Iframely Responsive Web Embeds
- Link Previews
- LDAP Authentication
- REST-full APIs
- Remote Locations Video Monitoring
- Native Cross-Platform Desktop Application
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Rocket.Chat
- Upvoted a comment on Matrix.org as an alternative to Rocket.ChatMatrix is "a set of open APIs", not team collaboration software.
- added Rocket.Chat as alternative(s) to Meshenger
- Upvoted a comment on Rocket.ChatThe last version is enterprise-ready, and support is pretty much what you pay for, you can also package it with your own theme, and is a fully white-label product