Raspberry Pi Software
- TeamViewer lets you establish a connection to any PC or server within just a few seconds.
- Kodi, formerly XBMC, is a free and open source media player and entertainment center for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, XBox, and iOS.
- Remote desktop app for sharing screens and files sharing across most devices focusing on speed and security.
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- RetroArch is a graphical frontend for emulators, game engines, and media players.
- Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution written in Go and published under the MIT license.
- Block ads for all your devices without the need to install client-side software. The Pi-hole blocks ads at the DNS-level, so all your devices are protected.
- Screen sharing software that lets you connect to a remote computer anywhere in the world.
- Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian) is the Foundation’s official supported operating system.
- DWService offers a service that allows access to remote systems using a standard web browser.
- Access remote computers easily with enterprise-class speed and features supporting any content including audio and video.
- A service that makes it easy to access, sync, and share all your files from one place. Integrations to 20+ services, full desktop sync, CLI clients (inc. Linux), placeholders, zero-knowledge-encryption, robust web client, advanced sharing, and more. .
- Open-source and privacy-first home automation with an emphasis on local control and backed by a worldwide community. Runs on Raspberry Pi or local server. .
- OSMC (Open Source Media Center) is a free and open source media player based on Linux and founded in 2014 that lets you play back media from your local network, attached storage...
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.