- 6 Reviews
- 156 Likes
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
IFTTT is also a platform with 0 apps listed on AlternativeTo. Browse all 0 apps for IFTTT.
automated-tasks automation online-service perform-actions-on-condition trigger
Make this page better by adding screenshots to IFTTT.
It's free and has lots of apps integrated.
This web app and the recipes that let you use are simply the best in the internet, only some channels are missing to be perfect, but you can add more if you use it along with Yahoo! Pipes.
[Edited by Venom88, November 12]
This app is awesome! It lets you set up tasks for all kind of internet channels (like your fabebook, twitter, gmail, dropbox, evernote and many more..!)
You can for example have pictures of you from facebook uploaded to your dropbox automatically - its very hassle-free..
You can reed more about it here: