What is Navidrome?
Navidrome is an open source web-based music collection server and streamer. It gives you freedom to listen to your music collection from any browser or mobile device.
- Handles very large music collections
- Streams virtually any audio format available
- Reads and uses all your beautifully curated metadata
- Multi-user, each user has their own play counts, playlists, favourites, etc..
- Very low resource usage
- Multi-platform, runs on macOS, Linux and Windows. Docker images are also provided-
- Ready to use Raspberry Pi binaries available
- Automatically monitors your library for changes, importing new files and reloading new metadata
- Themeable, modern and responsive Web interface based on Material UI
- Compatible with all Subsonic/Madsonic/Airsonic clients. See bellow for a list of tested clients
- Transcoding on the fly. Can be set per user/player. Opus encoding is supported
- 8,336 Stars
- 688 Forks
- 163 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Navidrome
- added Navidrome as alternative(s) to AC55ID
- reviewed Navidromede
Very broken. Can't disable lastFM integration because the program rejects the config. Blank entries means it looks up. Filled a log file. Filled the VM's drive. 10 hours and hadn't scanned a library others did in 15 minutes. A very "our way" attitude over requested features they say they'll never support.
Great UI but overall lousy project.
- liked Navidrome