What is NoMachine?
NoMachine NX is an enterprise-class solution for secure remote access, desktop virtualization, and hosted desktop deployment built around the self-designed and self-developed NX suite of components. Thanks to its outstanding compression, session resilience and resource management and its integration with the powerful audio, printing and resource sharing capabilities of the Unix world, NX makes it possible to run any graphical application on any operating system across any network connection.
NX is SSH encrypted, has random cookie generation, and is compressed for speed. Free version is available to everyone, and enterprise and server editions are available at cost.
You can use NoMachine to:
- Enjoy all videos, including HD movies, TV shows, and music files that are playable only on your computer
- Play graphic intensive games
- Remotely administrate unattended computers and give on-the-go support to colleagues and friends
- Control your computers remotely as if you were sitting in front of them
- Work with all your files, desktop applications and other programs all running on your computer elsewhere
- Access all computers behind firewalls
- High-resolution video and audio streaming
- Transfer files in both directions
- Record any activity on the remote desktop
- 2.69 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on NoMachine
- replied to a comment / review on NoMachineSn
The best solution i found for connect from Linux to Mac in local network(without need internet). I tried Anydesk, TeamViewer, Chrome Remote Desktop, VNC(Remmina, Tigervnc, Tightvnc, Ultravnc).
Very fast, high quality, out the box, local network, all keyboard button works.
- liked NoMachine
- added NoMachine as alternative(s) to Quick Assist