Apps with 'Synchronization' feature
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- Worlds leading online storage and file sync service. You get 2GB free. Apps for all major platforms.
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- Resilient, fast and scalable file synchronization for enterprises and individuals.
- SIMPLIFY HOW YOU WORKOne platform for secure content management, workflow, and collaborationWORK FROM THE CLOUDEasily secure, manage and share all your files
- Dynalist is a web app that lets you break down and organize your thoughts in the format of lists.
- Papaly is a simple social bookmarking tool to manage all your links. Create custom boards and categories. Share and follow topics of interest to discover new content.
- rsync for cloud storage. Rclone is a command line program to sync files and directories to and from the cloud.
- SyncTrayzor is a wrapper for Syncthing which allows Syncthing's window to be hidden in the tray area.
- FastCopy is the fastest copy, delete, & sync software on Windows. It uses modern checksum verification to ensure copy accuracy and data integrity.
- Plain text notepad with markdown support and todo list manager for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, that works together with the notes application of ownCloud.
- GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- SyncBack is a tool to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.· Free: SyncBackFree (Windows) is a simple backup and restore solution at no cost.