What is TeraCopy?
A free utility designed to copy files faster and more secure. It can verify copied files to ensure they are identical. It skips bad files during copy, not terminating the entire transfer. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer.
The paid version of the program (TeraCopy Pro) includes the following features:
Copy/move to your favorite folders. Save reports as HTML and CSV files. Select files with the same extension/folder. Remove the selected files from the copy queue. More features coming soon!
TeraCopy Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Windows Explorer ExtensionTeraCopy can extend Windows Explorer in various ways, for example add context menu options, etc..
- PortableTeraCopy can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeTeraCopy doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeTeraCopy supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineTeraCopy can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in TeraCopy without registration.
- LightweightTeraCopy consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Developed byCode Sector
- LicensingProprietary and Freemium product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $17 and $29.
- RatingAverage rating of 3.4 (17 ratings)
- Alternatives32 alternatives listed
Our users have written 24 comments and reviews about TeraCopy, and it has gotten 676 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
TeraCopy platform details
2K/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10/11 & portable app; shell integration
Recent user activities on TeraCopy
- reviewed TeraCopyan
Very good shell integration (file explorer) in windows. For me it acts as a much faster alternative to the single threaded copy of file explorer. As an example: Copy for 3h to an external drive vs copy for 40min. The speed impact is especially noticeable for small files. Extremely so!Show more ▾ago
- Downvoted a comment on TeraCopyan
The updates that was made, made this program very unstable and unusable. I had to switch back to Windows Explorer.ago
- liked TeraCopyanago