The most popular alternative is Google Keep, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Joplin so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Joplin alternatives are Microsoft OneNote (Freemium), Evernote (Freemium), Simplenote (Free) and Typora (Free).
- Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- A markdown editor, markdown reader.
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- Powerful knowledge base that works on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- A desktop personal wiki with inline preview as-you-type and lots of plugins.