Google Keep is a service provided by Google which integrates note-taking and web surfing.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or take a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is available instantly on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
With Google Keep, you can:
• Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
• Have voice notes transcribed automatically
• Colour-code your notes to help find them later
• Swipe to archive things you no longer need
• Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
• Use your notes from anywhere - they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://drive.google.com/keep