Awesome Support Alternatives
The most popular alternative is osTicket, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Awesome Support so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Awesome Support alternatives are Freshdesk (Freemium), Zammad (Free, Open Source), ProProfs Help Desk (Paid) and ((OTRS)) Community Edition (Free Personal, Open Source).
- Get Satisfaction is a community platform that helps companies create engaging customer experiences by fostering online conversations about their products and services at every stage of the lifecycle.
- Help Scout scales like any other help desk, but the customer experience is personalized like a normal email.
- InvGate Service Desk is a web-based ITIL-ready solution with an unprecedented user interface. Code-free config for Incident, Problem, Change, Asset & Knowledge processes. Smart request management, workflow automation & unmatched user collaboration.
- OpenSupports is an open source ticket system. It allows you to manage the inquiries of your customers by using tickets that you or your staff will answer.
- Ticketing software for your customer service team. Tracks support requests, fully integrates with your mailbox.
- LiveAgent Helpdesk is a multi-channel customer support solution, which helps you serve customers through voice, email, live chat, Facebook, Twitter and contact forms.
- Single collaborative customer support dashboard for all of your projects. Chat with your customers and your team members using single workspace.
- UserEcho gives you the opportunity to create a modern Community to support customers in a few minutes.
- Survicate is an all-in-one customer feedback software. With just one tool, you can collect customer feedback across all digital touchpoints.
- One inbox for all customer contact channels like Messaging, Chat, Text, E-mail & Call.