Backup & Sync
In life, things happen. It’s the nature of the beast. Fires, floods, robbery, and other disasters that can rob you of data occur with some amount of regularity. This means that it’s critical to have a backup or contingency plan in order to pick up where you left off the best you can in case the worst case occurs. That’s where software focused on backing up and synchronizing your data comes in.
Software that focuses on backing up physical media, local hard drive data, and even critical messages and other forms of communication is the focus here, alongside services such as DropBox and OneDrive that focus on constantly syncing data between your devices and secure external servers that you can access from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Worlds leading online storage and file sync service. You get 2GB free. Apps for all major platforms.
- Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service which enables user cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing.
- Secure cloud storage and communication platform.
- Extremely powerful partition manager. Copy, clone partitions. Can also resize NTFS Windows partitions.
- Get to your files from anywhere, on any device, with Microsoft OneDrive. Share and work together with anyone in your work and life.
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.
- Cryptomator provides transparent, client-side encryption for your cloud. Protect your documents from unauthorized access.
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- rsync is a software application for Unix which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate.
- Resilient, fast and scalable file synchronization for enterprises and individuals.
- Easily compare files and folders on FTP, local and cloud storage with source control integration and 3-way merge support.
- SIMPLIFY HOW YOU WORKOne platform for secure content management, workflow, and collaborationWORK FROM THE CLOUDEasily secure, manage and share all your files
- Fast and very secure digital asset management platform with a user-friendly interface. Allows you to customize download links with your brand's style and logo. Controlled access to all your digital files-anytime, anywhere,on any device and more.