- Professional, open-source raster graphics editor with advanced digital painting and sketching tools and workflow features.
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- RetroArch is a graphical frontend for emulators, game engines, and media players.
- Portal™ is a puzzle game from Valve. Set in the mysterious Aperture Science Laboratories, Portal has been called one of the most innovative games on the horizon and will offer gamers hours of unique gameplay. .
- Revolutionary first person shooter series by Valve that showcases state-of-the-art video game tech.
- Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
- VEGAS Pro leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence to bring your video production two steps ahead.
- A Debian-based Linux distribution designed to run Valve's Steam and Steam games.
- Eat cells smaller than you and don't get eaten by the bigger ones, as an MMO.
- Outlandish tower defense game series where players use weaponized plants to fend off waves of zombies.
- Turn-based 4X (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate) strategy game series where players build a thriving civilization through ages of advancements.
- Historical, real-time strategy game series where you build a civilization over ages spanning the stone age to the iron age.
- Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map.