The most popular alternative is Autodesk Maya. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Wings 3D or Natron. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Blender so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Blender alternatives are Autodesk 3ds Max (Paid), Cinema 4D (Paid), ZBrush (Paid) and Bforartists (Free, Open Source).
- Professional, cross-platform 3D modeling, animation, rendering and visual FX for games, TV, films and more.
- Wings 3D is a subdivision modeler inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware.
- Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio and 3D Studio Max, is a professional 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games and images.
- Natron is an open source, cross platform nodal compositing application. It is built around industry standard open source tech such as OpenFX, OpenEXR, OpenColorIO and OpenImageIO.
- Cinema 4D is a 3D modeling, animation, motion graphics and rendering application.
- IDEAS BORN IN CLAY. ZBrush is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the 3D industry with its powerful features and intuitive workflows. Built with in...
- Bforartists is a fork of Blender. It comes with the same features, but with an improved UI and usability.
- Shapr3D is a revolutionary 3D modeling software created exclusively for your iPad Pro and your Apple Pencil.
- pixiv has released "VRoid Studio", a character maker that allows users to create, in easy steps, 3D model characters which can be used in various VR\AR platforms as well...
- 3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.