Online Blender Alternatives
Blender is not available as a web app but there are plenty of alternatives that runs in the browser with similar functionality. The most popular Online alternative is SculptGL, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Blender and 13 are available as a web app so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Online alternatives to Blender are Vectary (Freemium), Clara.io (Freemium), CrossBrowdy (Free, Open Source) and 3DTin (Free).
- Vectary is the most accessible 3D and Augmented Reality design platform. Create an account for free online. No app download needed. Build immersive experiences for the real world. Publish 3D and Augmented Reality content to any website.
- Clara.io is a full-featured cloud-based 3D modeling, animation and rendering software tool that runs in your web browser.
- 3DTin is a browser based 3D modelling tool.
- faceMaker is a free web app to create custom cartoon avatar and profile picture.
- A cloud/web-based service dedicated to making the creation of movie end credits a breeze.
- Create interactive 3D scenes directly from the browser.
- Xuver is an online viewer for your Architectural, Engineering and Construction models. It allows you to convert your RVT, SKP, IFC and ArchiCAD files and view them with ease online and allow others inside with you. The first interactive online viewer.
- Sculptfab is a very simple tool letting you sculpt 3D models in the browser, and publishing them in 1 click to sketchfab.com.