Microsoft Office Outlook Software
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- Grammarly Editor is an automated proofreader that corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests...
- Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day.
- SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
- Gpg4win (GNU Privacy Guard for Windows) is encryption software for files and emails.
- Easy to start, easy to join and with no downloads for viewers, connecting for external presentations, sales demos, and ad hoc get-togethers means you get work done and get on with it.
- Whatever your level of writing, ProWritingAid will help you achieve new heights. Exceptional writing depends on much more than just correct grammar.
- On-demand CRM (Customer Relationship Management) services for managing organization-wide sales, marketing, customer support, and orders.
- Need your own on-premises Dropbox or Box.net like cloud solution? Get FileCloud!
- Schedule emails to send at optimal times, snooze messages, get read receipts & follow up reminders if someone doesn't respond to your email.
- A fast and next-generation desktop search and productivity tool for standard and virtual desktops, for private and enterprise search requirements. Finds documents, outlook archives and e-mails, contacts, appointments, folders, etc.
- Kopano puts an email, video meetings, calendaring, and file sharing solution within one single interface.
- The intelligent CRM startups and small businesses love to use.
- Free Outlook Plugin, which synchronizes events, tasks and contacts between Outlook and Google, SOGo, Horde or any other CalDAV or CardDAV server. Supported Outlook versions are 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.