What is Microsoft Office Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook, part of the Microsoft Office Suite (not to be confused with Microsoft Outlook Express), is a personal information manager that lets you manage your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
Outlook is included in Office Home (one-time purchase), Office 365 (monthly or yearly subscription) or available as free app for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
Focus on the right things with our smart inbox - we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for mobile works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Microsoft Office Outlook Features
- Email Organizer
- Calendar Integration
- Unified inbox
- Multiple Account support
- Dark Mode
- Email Scheduling
- Native application
- Onenote Desktop Integration
- Built-in Calendar
- Address book integration
- Smart attachments
- Custom rules
- Personal Information Manager (PIM)
- Exchange Integration
- S/MIME Support
- ICloud Integration
- Box.com integration
- Integrated Search
- Flight Status
- Onedrive integration
- Shared Calendar
- Yahoo Integration
- Dropbox integration
- Gmail integration
- Office 365 integration
- Signature with image
Microsoft Office Outlook information
- Catalan; Valencian
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Norwegian Nynorsk
- 4.77 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Microsoft Office Outlook
- Upvoted a comment on Microsoft Office OutlookMicrosoft Outlook does not have an option to select by character instead of by the entire word. https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/293343-outlook-for-mac/suggestions/15220602-i-would-like-to-have-a-possibility-to-select-easl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/stop-selecting-entire-word-in-outlook-2016-for-mac/89239d3c-d0c8-438e-a281-dea06be20685
- thinks Thunderbird is an alternative to Microsoft Office Outlook
- thinks Thunderbird is an alternative to Microsoft Office OutlookI would rather Thunderbird over Outlook because it's open source.