What is Axigen?
Axigen is a premium, all-in-one email, calendaring and collaboration platform, based on an innovative, proprietary technology, providing unmatched manageability for system administrators. Integrating all modules in a robust messaging solution, Axigen is developed for demanding users, from small businesses to large service providers.
Axigen differs from other email, calendaring, and collaboration solutions in that it is fully integrated, multi-platform, easily brandable, and localized in over 29 languages (including right-to-left writing mode). It also allows flexible service offerings for customers, so that the SP can develop a structure of plans including SaaS, collocation, rental, or reselling.
Antivirus and antispam integration is also available with some of the most known, used, and trusted solutions such as Cyren, and Bitdefender.
- On premise license, available – with Axigen you are guaranteed to have total privacy and total control over your email infrastructure. Run your Axigen license on any type of infrastructure (on premise or cloud).
- Turn-key solution – all-in-one, fully integrated email, calendaring and collaboration platform; it’s up and running in less than 20 minutes.
- Automatic Migration Tool – fully automatic migration without even the need of the legacy accounts passwords.
- Scalability – Axigen platform has the ability to scale both at software product level on the hardware infrastructure of your choice and from licensing point of view.
- Unbeatable prices – open price list – our prices are public on axigen.com website.
- High level expert knowledge available as Axigen team comprises technical experts with extensive experience. This is especially unique since we make it available for our customers to access for their technical challenges.
- Multiple, customizable branding & advertising options – WebMail Interface easily brandable & localized in over 29 languages, with several skins to be used at the end-user's choice.
Comments and Reviews
Said about Axigen as an alternative
Good product, tones of features, team on top of the product
Clustering support. great technical support, advisory and account management
True scalability, open price list, exceptional customer support service.