Microsoft Editor Extension Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Grammarly, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 41 alternatives to Microsoft Editor Extension so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Microsoft Editor Extension alternatives are LanguageTool (Freemium, Open Source), Ludwig.guru (Freemium), Grammalecte (Free, Open Source) and ProWritingAid (Freemium).
- Grammarly Editor is an automated proofreader that corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests...
- Checks your writing in more than 20 languages.
- Linguistic search engine and contextualized translator. The final solution for your writing doubts!
Search, compare, translate, learn and get inspired.
- Grammalecte is a French grammar checker.It also includes:— 4 spellchecker dictionaries (to choose from),— a conjugation tool (which contains approximately 8000 verbs)
- Whatever your level of writing, ProWritingAid will help you achieve new heights. Exceptional writing depends on much more than just correct grammar.
- Get feedback on your writing by checking your text against databases of correct language.
- A tool to check creative and technical writing for potential improvements. Highlights hard and fast rules such as:AdverbsFiller WordsPassive VoiceLexical Illusions
- Slick Write is a powerful, free tool that makes it easy to check your writing for grammar and spelling errors, potential stylistic mistakes, and other features of interest.
- Ginger Keyboard is the world’s first smartphone keyboard to offer advanced writing tools, including live as-you-type proofreading, alongside standard and advanced keyboard features like word prediction, autocorrect, emoji and swipe typing.
- Whether you’re writing a letter or an email, a simple click of a button will open some of the most comprehensive and useful language resources ever created.