Schedule emails to send at optimal times, snooze messages, get read receipts & follow up reminders if someone doesn't respond to your email.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Microsoft Office Outlook
What is Boomerang Mail?
Join millions who use Boomerang to email productively and save time. Boomerang’s iPhone email app offers all the amazing features you get from its long-standing desktop plugins -- scheduled email sending, email response tracking, snooze & reminders, inbox pause -- PLUS a new voice-activated AI assistant. Works with Gmail, Outlook, MS Exchange & Hotmail.
AI Assistant lets you:
- See everything you need to know from email, calendar, and more in one place. Ask Boomerang to “Brief me”
- Find files & contact info. Simply say “Find the PDF Joe sent” or “Find Sarah’s phone number”
- Move, create & cancel meetings. Say “Reschedule my meeting with John” or “Tell Paul I’m running 5 minutes late”
- Manage your email verbally. Try: “Show me emails I need to reply to” or “delete all the marketing email I got yesterday”
- USE MULTIPLE EMAIL ACCOUNTS: Gmail, GSuite, Outlook, Exchange, Hotmail
- SCHEDULE EMAILS to be sent later
- GET NOTIFICATIONS if no one replied to your email
- INBOX PAUSE: block off times for deep focus work and to reduce stress
- GET A CLEAN INBOX FASTER with easy, simple gestures
- QUICK SEARCH: find emails faster with voice assistant (NEW) & beautiful search interface
- SEND ATTACHMENTS from photos and files
- BULK DELETE and bulk archive email
Perfect to help you:
- Remember to pay the bills
- Schedule notes & reminders to yourself and others
- Follow up with sales leads
- Communicate with people in different time zones
- Snooze travel confirmations
- Track down emails buried in your Inbox
- Manage a busy schedule on the go
Loving the app? Please post a review. It really helps! Questions/feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to @Boomerang
A BIG thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars. Your support means the world to us.
Boomerang Mail Screenshots
Boomerang Mail Features
Boomerang Mail information
- 4.63 avg rating
Top Boomerang Mail apps (extensions / mods etc)
Comments and Reviews
- Email Client
CategoryOffice & Productivity
Recent user activities on Boomerang Mail
- ld3 added Boomerang Mail as alternative(s) to eM Client
- Danilo_Venom edited Boomerang Mail
- sushant added Boomerang Mail as alternative(s) to SalesBlink
It is a perfect plugin for gmail
Boomerang is great, just not worth the monthly price tag.
The desktop version of Boomerang integrates with Gmail and Outlook, but I would prefer a standalone desktop email client.
I checked for different services/free features for about 2 hour. Then setup /resetup of the needed recurring messages. 2h. Then finding out in a email 1 month later i needed to pay for this service. It was not described on the webpage or when i install it. I alway choose to not activate trial premium features, if possible, because of things like this.
I dont find it reasonable to pay 5$ a month for 3 recurring messages a month. If it was a one time fee of 100$ for "lifetime", ok..
My review is almost solely based on poor/hidden information about free features.
Wow this is sweet! I've been missing "scheduled sending" in Gmail for a long time! You can also set up a reminder if you haven't had a reply to your email..
But going out of beta the service is no longer free (you only get 10 service messages per month for free), the price is currently 5-15$ per month. I'm trying to find a better alternative..