Apps with 'Workflow Automation' feature for iPhone
- Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips...
- Alfred is a productivity application for macOS, which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords and text expansion. Search your Mac and the web, and control your Mac using custom actions with the Powerpack.
- Follow your data through its entire lifecycle. From fluid brainstorming and research, through to a structured system for collaborative use, Zenkit is the flexible workspace you can use to organize anything.
- ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappé Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using a Python based server-side framework.
- Centralized classifieds platform offering jobs, housing, personals, services and more.
- Create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more.
- MailerLite is an email marketing service provider with a focus on simplicity, excellent customer support, and beautiful designs.
- Zoho Creator is a low-code application development platform that aims to empower users to build enterprise-class applications that runs on mobile, tablet, and web. Create custom forms, configure workflows, and build informative pages in-minutes.
- Some companies already use Bitrix24 for project collaboration and customer management. Tasks, chats, contacts and VoIP calls - all in one suite. Free for up to 12 users.
- monday.com is a visual project management tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It is a simple but intuitive tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines, and build a culture of transparency.
- Eventbrite gives you all the online tools you need to bring people together for an event and sell tickets.
- Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri.
- Corteza Low Code is a free and open source platform for building and delivering responsive business applications without the need of programming.
- Smarter Relationship Management.
- PandaDoc combines several tools in one: eSignature, document creation, analytics, document organization, and storage.