- 41 Reviews
- 1037 Likes
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Subscription that costs between $10 and $20. Price may vary depending on commitment and so on.
Asana is also a platform with 5 apps listed on AlternativeTo. Browse all 5 apps for Asana.
Bug reporting Calendar Calendar view Custom data fields CRM Dependency Tracking File sharing gmail. Gmail integration Goal Tracking Apps that Sync with Google Calendar IFTTT integration Integrated into iOS Kanban boards Mobile friendly Online collaboration Project overview Real time collaboration Recurring tasks Software as a Service Support for Kanban Boards Calendar Sync Task Management Team Collaboration Team work Timeline Visual timeline Workflow Management Add a feature
collaboration-software communications document-collaboration document-editing document-management enterprise-wiki goal-management instant-messaging planning productivity-tool project-management project-manager task-list task-lists task-tracking team-communication team-management time-management time-tracking work-tracking workload-management
Make this page better by adding screenshots to Asana.
Asana is ok for small simple projects. But for big projects forget it. I had a project with about 90 items and then about 10-20 subitems in each one. If someone checks the main item done, you assume...See why people do not like Asana 😡 Post your review
Asana is ok for small simple projects.
But for big projects forget it.
I had a project with about 90 items and then about 10-20 subitems in each one. If someone checks the main item done, you assume all the subitems are done, but they are not. You have to go through each item one by one and look at all the sub items to see if they are checked off or not. Because the main item can be checked off but the subitems not checked off. Making it totally worthless unless you want to spend hours going through each item. I reported this to the Asana team 2yrs ago and they refused to fix it, saying it wasn't an issue. Asana is just not up for the job for big tasks. I use Trello instead.
[Edited by s0me0ne, September 08]
Beautiful interface, great for managing tasks, 10/10
Communication online is a must for our company and industry. We have a in-house team yet after a restructuring of our company a lot of the people I worked with directly became remote. Before discovering Asana, we used other tools but they always lacked something - be in integrations, interface or simple buttons. Under Asana, our collaboration has become much more easy to manage, and visualize. Creating lists and sharing projects with others is super easy, not to mention the amount of third party apps and software it can integrate with is amazing. We use Gmail so it is very easy to simply attach documents and create group convos to the side of our work.
Allows for a much better organization of work and offers many interesting and comfortable features that make it easier to control work progress. Very nice design as well. It is a good alternative to many expensive softwares.
I like the UI, but sometimes it could be confusing
It's easy to use, very intuitive, great for organizing team assignments.
Asana is a project management app for teams, and it looks complicated. I'm looking for a simple task list just for myself.
Tried loads of different project tools and Asana is one of the good ones.
A very modern task management tool, beautiful UI.
I use every day
My favourite tasks app.
A really nice and simple tool to use. Free version works perfectly for my needs.
good for small projects, very easy to use.