Apps with 'Encrypted' feature
- TextSecure and RedPhone have been merged to create Signal!
- A free instant messaging and collaboration software based on the Matrix protocol.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- Whether it's bookmarks or passwords, files or shopping lists...Turtl organizes it all and makes it easy to find later. Sync across your devices. Leave nothing behind.
- With CryptPad, you can make quick collaborative documents for taking notes and writing down ideas together.
- Hubzilla is a powerful platform for creating interconnected based websites featuring a decentralised identity, communications, and permissions framework built using common webserver technology. Hubzilla is very suitable for communities (of any size).
- Cryptee is a cross platform, encrypted and secure home for your private documents, notes, files and photos.
- What is RunaBook?Simple, small, useful product for making notes, knowledge bases, and organize daily routine. Main features:- tree structure of the records;
- Create and edit documents online without sacrificing your privacy.
- Boxcryptor is an easy-to-use encryption software optimized for the cloud. It allows the secure use of cloud storage services without sacrificing comfort.
- Dino is a modern open-source chat client for the desktop. It focuses on providing a clean and reliable Jabber/XMPP experience while having your privacy in mind. Using GTK+/Vala.
- Unofficial desktop app for ProtonMail and Tutanota end-to-end encrypted email providers.
- Everyone needs a phone. Not everyone wants governments and corporations tracking their every move and spying on their communications.
- Encrypto lets you encrypt files before sending them to friends or coworkers. Just drop a file into Encrypto, set a password, and then send it however you normally would — but this time with added security. It’s free for both Mac and Windows.