Trello Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Trello for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Zenkit, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Trello and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Trello are Notion (Freemium), JIRA (Paid), Basecamp (Freemium) and MeisterTask (Freemium).
- Sponsoredmonday.com is a visual project management tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It is a simple but intuitive tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines, and build a culture of transparency.
- Follow your data through its entire lifecycle. From fluid brainstorming and research, through to a structured system for collaborative use, Zenkit is the flexible workspace you can use to organize anything.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- Trusted by 11,000+ businesses, JIRA is the leading bug tracking, issue tracking and project management tool.
- Basecamp is a web-based project collaboration tool that allows groups of people to share files, meet deadlines, assign tasks, and centralize feedback.
- MeisterTask is the most intuitive task management and collaboration tool on the web. Sign up, invite your team and start working. No training required.
- Airtable is the easy but powerful organizational tool that works exactly the way you want. It's as fast and flexible as a spreadsheet, but offers a refreshingly clean, modern way to organize and collaborate on everything.
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day.
- ClickUp is an all-in-one project management platform that eliminates the need of using more than one tool for your organization’s workflow.