Trello Alternatives for Linux
Trello is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Zenkit, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Trello and loads of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Trello are Restyaboard (Freemium, Open Source), Remember The Milk (Freemium), Phabricator (Free, Open Source) and Nuclino (Freemium).
- Follow your data through its entire lifecycle. From fluid brainstorming and research, through to a structured system for collaborative use, Zenkit is the flexible workspace you can use to organize anything.
- Open source Trello-like kanban board. Based on Restya platform.
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Phabricator is a collection of open source web applications that help software companies build better software.Phabricator includes applications for:
- Nuclino is the easiest way to organize and share knowledge in teams. Create real-time collaborative documents and connect them instantly like a wiki.
- Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project management.
- Ora is an all-in-one realtime workspace for teams. It has everything your team might need to be productive.
- Create instant task lists, share notes, and video chat, all on the same page. Taskade is a modern organization and collaboration tool for getting things done. Get our app on Web, Mobile, Chrome, Mac and Windows. Taskade is simple, flexible, and fun! .
- Marvin incorporates principles from behavioral psychology to help you beat procrastination, feel in control and finish your todo list. Marvin is specifically designed to help you get your tasks done and not just store them.
- Collaborate on projects, track time, manage expenses and invoice your customers. Available in the cloud, from any device!.