The Best Free Zendesk AlternativesTop Help Desk Platforms and other similar apps like Zendesk
Free open source Zendesk & Help Scout alternative: help desk, shared mailbox, email management and analytics. FreeScout is a pure PHP7+MySQL application which can be easily deployed even on a shared hosting.
Suggest and vote on features
- - FreeScout is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Zendesk.
- - FreeScout is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Zendesk.
- Auto ResponderFreeScout allows you to set automatic responses to messages or emails based on user actions or pre-established rules.
- No TrackingFreeScout will not track you or use your personal data.
- LightweightFreeScout consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeFreeScout doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedFreeScout is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in FreeScout simultaneously.
- Dark ModeFreeScout supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Email SchedulingYou can schedule a marketing, sales, or personal email for a time in the future with FreeScout.
- No Coding RequiredFreeScout can be used without an coding or programming skills.
Comments about FreeScout as a Alternative to ZendeskAlmost everyone thinks FreeScout is a great Zendesk alternative.all • positive • negative relevance • dateGuest
Much quicker to load and obviously more private4Guest
The best open source Zendesk competitor I've tried4Guest
It's free, open source and have a nice feedback from developers0
I have been using Helpscout, I think freescout is the best0Guest
Freescout is the best open source for the ticketing system. Updates are frequent and new modules are published regularly. We are using it for 4 mailboxes with no recurring cost plus you get access to the code so you 100% over it and 100% control of your data.1Show more comments ▾5 of 10 comments
osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system. It seamlessly integrates inquiries created via email, phone and web-based forms into a simple easy-to-use multi-user web interface. Manage, organize and archive all your support requests and responses in one place...
Opinions about osTicket as a Alternative to ZendeskAlmost everyone thinks osTicket is a great Zendesk alternative.
Freshdesk is an award-winning, online help desk software that allows you to support customers over email, phone, the web or even through Twitter and your company's Facebook page. With Freshdesk there is nothing to download or install, you don't have to worry about server...Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about Freshdesk as a Alternative to ZendeskMost users think Freshdesk is a great Zendesk alternative.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform with 15,000 customers in more than 90 countries.Suggest and vote on features
Zammad is a web based open source helpdesk/customer support system with many features to manage customer communication via several channels like telephone, Facebook, Twitter, chat and e-mails.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about Zammad as a Alternative to ZendeskAlmost everyone thinks Zammad is a great Zendesk alternative.
Discut is the ultimate solution for organizing all your blogs, customer feedback, Q&A, and more in one place. No more having stuff scattered everywhere!Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeDiscut doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightDiscut consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorDiscut allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- No Coding RequiredDiscut can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Privacy focusedDiscut is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- WYSIWYG SupportDiscut integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- No TrackingDiscut will not track you or use your personal data.
- Auto ResponderDiscut allows you to set automatic responses to messages or emails based on user actions or pre-established rules.
Actioner delivers a Slack-first experience for knowledge workers, enabling cross-tool workflow automation. Harness the full potential of your tech stack without any constraints, all within Slack.Suggest and vote on features
- RemindersActioner allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Recurring TasksActioner supports scheduling a task to recur at any frequency, such as daily or weekly.
- No Coding RequiredActioner can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Actioner simultaneously.
- Marketing AutomationActioner can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Goal Setting Actioner can set individual or group goals to meet over a particular period.
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Actioner.
- Goal TrackingActioner can be used for tracking progress toward personal or business goals.
- Kanban BoardActioner allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
With the free and open source Corteza Service Cloud you can deliver faster and more personalised service to your clients. Customer service agents are provided with 360-degree overviews on cases, enabling them to provide the best service quickly.Suggest and vote on features
Corteza Service Cloud Features
SuiteCRM provides an enterprise-grade Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application to a global community of users and software developers. It is a robust and credible alternative to Salesforce, Microsoft and the major CRM vendors.SuiteCRM has no features, suggest some!
Opinions about SuiteCRM as a Alternative to ZendeskMost users think SuiteCRM is a great Zendesk alternative.