Apps with 'Prioritize tasks' feature
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- Marvin incorporates principles from behavioral psychology to help you beat procrastination, feel in control and finish your todo list. Marvin is specifically designed to help you get your tasks done and not just store them.
- MenuTools is a simple program that adds options for task priority, window transparency, and Always On Top to open dialog windows.
- Make it easy for customers to give you feedback, right from inside your website, so you can gain valuable insights to improve your product.
- ThinkingRock open source and multi-platform software for Getting Things Done - the stress-free productivity methodology and international best selling book by David Allan.
- Smarter Roadmap Prioritization. Use airfocus to prioritize your projects and features to build more effective roadmaps. airfocus integrates with Jira, Trello or Asana to get you started in minutes. Start your free 14 day trial on airfocus.io.
- Finally. Software that eliminates the headaches Project Managers have when it comes to managing their team and all the things they need to get done! Since it's built by Project Managers, it will dramatically slash stress & overload from your team.
- Subtask helps your team break down their work, decide what to do first, and get it done together.
- Jibility is a simple visual tool for building a strategic roadmap to solve your challenges.