What is Quire?
Quire, an award-winning cloud-based Project Management software aims to help collaborative teams organize and manage from small enterprise projects to large-scale initiatives.
BREAK DOWN BIG IDEAS INTO SMALLER DOABLE TASKS
- Add unlimited tasks and subtasks in a tree hierarchical structure.
- See the tasks that are related to you only in "My Tasks" view.
- Add due dates, multiple assignees, followers, descriptions, comments and attach files to a task.
- Create projects and organizations to collaborate with your team members
- Peekaboo a task to tuck away the tasks that are not actionable in the short term.
STREAMLINE WORKFLOW WITH KANBAN BOARD
- Visualize task list in Kanban board view.
- Create streamline to track team progress.
- Balance individuals' working allocations by Kanban columns.
- Scrum productivity method with Kanban board
- Achieve different milestones with multiple Kanban Board.
GET FOCUSED WITH A CUSTOMIZED SUBLIST
- Personalize a sublist from a master list and share across team members.
- Work on the sublist and the master list also gets mirrored.
MAP OUT TEAM SCHEDULE WITH TIMELINE
- Simple yet powerful Gantt chart version.
- Switchable between Tree view, Board view and Timeline view.
QUIRE MOBILE APP
- Comprehensive mobile app that works side by side with the web version.
- Partially work offline: create a task, make changes to your projects and the updates will sync when back online.
- Kanban Board
- Hierarchical Structure
- Recurring Tasks
- Works Offline
- Sync with Google Calendar
- Cloud Sync
- Real time collaboration
- Team Collaboration
- Multi-project management
- Clean design
- Nested lists
- Task Scheduling
- Assign and Track Tasks
- Tree view
- Prioritize tasks
- Flexible durations
- GitHub integration
- Shared links
- Online collaboration
- Offline sync of media files
- Team management
- Drag and Drop
- Goal management
- Multiple languages
- Project Management
- Customizable Role Permissions
- Slack integration
- Google Drive integration
- Multiple Assignee
- Upcoming Reminders
- Multi Platform
- 4.62 avg rating