What is Toggl Track?
Toggl Track data brings clarity around profitability and helps you get more done.
Toggl Track works where you do Online, offline, or on-the-go... we have an app for that! The best part? Your data instantly syncs across all apps and devices.
WEB & DESKTOP APP Easy one-click and background tracking that fits seamlessly into your workflow, so you can stay focused on the important stuff
MOBILE APP A streamlined app for when you’re on-the-go: track time with just one tap and use shortcuts to quickly add projects and tags
BROWSER EXTENSIONS A so-simple browser extension that works wherever you do: start the timer directly from Gmail, Asana, Zendesk, or almost anywhere else
ONE-CLICK TIMERS Track time across the web app, desktop app, mobile app, or browser extension - with one click! All your entries will sync automatically.
BACKGROUND TRACKING Auto-track every application or website you use for more than 10 seconds with our Timeline feature - then turn that data into time entries.
CALENDAR INTEGRATION Turn your calendar events into time entries with just one tap on Toggl’s mobile apps and really see where your time goes!
AUTO TRACKER For the forgetful among us, set up Toggl Track to trigger time entry suggestions based on the software you're currently using.
REPORTING Powerful reporting to reveal actionable insights
OVER 100+ APP INTEGRATIONS Toggl Track's browser extensions allow you to start the timer directly from online tools like Asana, Todoist, Trello and more. With features like the Pomodoro Timer, idle detection, and tracking reminders, it’s the ultimate tool to help you stay focused on work.
Currently available on Chrome and Firefox.
Toggl Track Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Toggl Track Features
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Calendar IntegrationToggl Track lets you sync your tasks and events with your calendar application.
- Works OfflineToggl Track can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Pomodoro TimerPractice the Pomodoro Technique in Toggl Track to stay focused and productive.
Toggl Track information
- Developed byToggl OÜ
- LicensingProprietary and Freemium product.
- PricingSubscription that costs between $0 and $20.
- RatingAverage rating of 3.5
- Alternatives283 alternatives listed
- 4.77 avg rating
Our users have written 6 comments and reviews about Toggl Track, and it has gotten 176 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on Toggl Track
- added Toggl Track as alternative(s) to Quantimago
- thinks Worklog.AI is an alternative to Toggl Trackago
- Upvoted a comment on Worklog.AI as an alternative to Toggl Track
I appreciate Worklog.AI as an alternative to Toggl Track because of its intuitive interface and seamless integration features, making time tracking more efficient and enjoyable for our team.ago