The Best Open Source Zendesk AlternativesTop Help Desk Platforms and other similar apps like Zendesk
Free open source Zendesk & Help Scout alternative: help desk, shared mailbox, email management and analytics. FreeScout is a pure PHP7+MySQL application which can be easily deployed even on a shared hosting.
Suggest and vote on features
- - FreeScout is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Zendesk.
- - FreeScout is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Zendesk.
- Auto ResponderFreeScout allows you to set automatic responses to messages or emails based on user actions or pre-established rules.
- No TrackingFreeScout will not track you or use your personal data.
- LightweightFreeScout consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeFreeScout doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedFreeScout is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in FreeScout simultaneously.
- Dark ModeFreeScout supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Email SchedulingYou can schedule a marketing, sales, or personal email for a time in the future with FreeScout.
- No Coding RequiredFreeScout can be used without an coding or programming skills.
Comments about FreeScout as a Alternative to ZendeskAlmost everyone thinks FreeScout is a great Zendesk alternative.all • positive • negative relevance • dateGuest
Much quicker to load and obviously more private4Guest
The best open source Zendesk competitor I've tried4Guest
It's free, open source and have a nice feedback from developers0
I have been using Helpscout, I think freescout is the best0Guest
Freescout is the best open source for the ticketing system. Updates are frequent and new modules are published regularly. We are using it for 4 mailboxes with no recurring cost plus you get access to the code so you 100% over it and 100% control of your data.1Show more comments ▾5 of 10 comments
osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system. It seamlessly integrates inquiries created via email, phone and web-based forms into a simple easy-to-use multi-user web interface. Manage, organize and archive all your support requests and responses in one place...
Opinions about osTicket as a Alternative to ZendeskAlmost everyone thinks osTicket is a great Zendesk alternative.
Zammad is a web based open source helpdesk/customer support system with many features to manage customer communication via several channels like telephone, Facebook, Twitter, chat and e-mails.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about Zammad as a Alternative to ZendeskAlmost everyone thinks Zammad is a great Zendesk alternative.
GLPI is an IT Service Management software based on open source technologies. It is a suite for IT, project, financial and user management. GLPI can support companies of any size, and offers both on-premises and cloud (SaaS) solutions.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about GLPI as a Alternative to Zendeskpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
It's more an inventory system0
With the free and open source Corteza Service Cloud you can deliver faster and more personalised service to your clients. Customer service agents are provided with 360-degree overviews on cases, enabling them to provide the best service quickly.Suggest and vote on features
Corteza Service Cloud Features
SuiteCRM provides an enterprise-grade Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application to a global community of users and software developers. It is a robust and credible alternative to Salesforce, Microsoft and the major CRM vendors.SuiteCRM has no features, suggest some!
Opinions about SuiteCRM as a Alternative to ZendeskMost users think SuiteCRM is a great Zendesk alternative.
A cloud-based help desk software which is built to caters the need of the clients with its incredible functionality. It has been built to solve the customer’s queries and deliver them the best solution.Suggest and vote on features
Self-hosted customer support helpdesk software for organizations serious about data control. Includes ticketing, helpcenter and chat. Run on-premises, in the private cloud or anywhere you want. Also, a cloud-hosted version is available,.Suggest and vote on features
OpenSupports is an open source ticket system. It allows you to manage the inquiries of your customers by using tickets that you or your staff will answer. You can use a user system allowing only registered users to create tickets or don't use it and allow anyone to create...