Free Snagit Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Snagit for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Snagit and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Snagit are Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), LightShot (Free), Snipping Tool (Free) and FastStone Capture (Paid).
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- Small screenshot tool with support for OCR, Office export, annotations, and more.
- Lightshot - easy screenshot tool, is screen capture tool for Windows and Mac platforms, with the added advantage of automatically uploading it online for sharing or editing.
- You can use Snipping Tool to capture a screen shot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.
- A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
- Flamory remembers things, so you don't have to. Make snapshots of web pages, files and desktop apps. You can find snapshots later using full-text search and thumbnails.
- Screenshot Editing and Video Screen Capture Software for Windows and Mac.
- Screenshot and screencast tool that allows for full-screen, window or region-based captures.
- Snipaste is a simple but powerful snipping tool, and also allows you to pin the screenshot back onto the screen.
Free. Customizable. Portable.
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.