* Taking Screenshot of a custom rectangular area that can be drawn with mouse cursor.
* Taking screenshot of the screen/monitor where the mouse cursor is currently located.
* Taking screenshot of full screen, including all screens/monitors.
* Taking screenshot of window that currently has focus.
* Take screenshot with or without mouse cursor.
* Customizable capture delay for all capture options.
* Upload screenshots directly to imgur.com in anonymous or user mode.
* Drawing on captured screenshot with two different tools, pen (opaque) and maker (semi-transparent).
* Drawing two shapes ellipse and rectangle, with and without fill.
* Drawing lines and arrows.
* Customizable color and size (thickness) for all drawing tools.
* Writing text on screenshots, with customizable font, size, color etc.
* Numbering tool with customizable font and color.
* Any drawing (or multiple selection) can be moved around without deleting it by simply dragging it to new location.
* Cropping captured screensshot, including any drawing on the captured image.
* Command line support, for taking screenshot and saving it to default location, filename and format.
* Customizable default location, filename and format for saving new screenshots with wildcards for Year ($Y), Month ($M), Day ($D) and Time ($T).
* Undo/Redo for paint and crop operations.
* Smooth out free hand pen and marker lines (can be disabled in settings).... More Info »
Build from Source:
Change to download directory, unpack the package and go to new directory:</br>
$ cd ~/Downloads
$ unzip ksnip-1.x.x.zip > cd ksnip-1.x.x
Make new build directory and enter it:
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
Create the makefile and build the project:
$ cmake ..
Now install the application, eventually you need to run it with sudo:
$ sudo make install
Run the application:
Please report any bugs or feature requests on the github page under the issue section https://github.com/DamirPorobic/ksnip/issues .