IzzyHelp is described as 'An easy to use, online helpdesk system for your website, forum, shop or blog. Drag & drop knowledgebase builder, intuitive support servicing' and is an app in the Business & Commerce category. There are more than 50 alternatives to IzzyHelp for a variety of platforms, including the Web, Windows, Linux, Android and iPhone. The best alternative is osTicket, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like IzzyHelp are Freshdesk (Freemium), ProProfs Help Desk (Paid), ((OTRS)) Community Edition (Free Personal, Open Source) and Zendesk (Paid).
- 57 alternatives
- Freshdesk is an award-winning, online help desk software that allows you to support customers over email, phone, the web or even through Twitter and your company's Facebook... View 190 alternatives to Freshdesk
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Chrome OS
- Android Tablet
- Google Apps
- ((OTRS)) Community Edition is the free, open source version of OTRS, a ticketing and process automation suite used by service teams to improve communication and customer satisfaction. View 80 alternatives to ((OTRS)) Community Edition
From https://community.otrs.com :
With the release of OTRS 8 at the end of March 2020, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6 reached its end of support and maintenance. As of January 1, 2021, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6 will not receive any further security updates.
- Free Personal • Open Source
- Self-hosted customer support helpdesk software for organizations serious about data control. Includes ticketing, helpcenter and chat. Run on-premises, in the private cloud or anywhere you want. Also, a cloud-hosted version is available,. View 144 alternatives to Helpy.io
- Freemium • Open Source
- Software as a Service (SaaS)