Apps with 'Web interface' feature
- The easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service.
- Open-source metrics dashboard and graph editor for Graphite, Elasticsearch, OpenTSDB, Prometheus and InfluxDB.
- Zentyal is a native Microsoft Active Directory® implementation on Linux incorporating all the network services required in a small and medium business environment: Directory...
- OwnDrive is a security and privacy oriented cloud storage service that gives access to people’s data anywhere, anytime and from any device.
- Yellow is for people who make websites. It's a flat-file content management system. Everything is made of files and folders. You can create web pages, blogs, wikis.
- ioBroker is an integration platform for the Internet of Things, focused on Smart home, Building Automation, Smart Metering, Ambient Assisted Living, Process Automation...
- FreeIPA is an integrated security information management solution combining Linux (Fedora), 389 Directory Server, MIT Kerberos, NTP, DNS, Dogtag (Certificate System). It consists of a web interface and command-line administration tools.
- Freshservice: the one-stop cloud solution for all your IT management needs. .
- Enterprise VPN/cloud networking software to manage VPN servers.
- With Modulz, our goal is to fix the disconnect between digital product teams.To help designers collaborate with developers, without code.
- Use the Mage2gen Magento 2 module creator to generate basic Magento 2 Modules and code snippets. You can also use the commandline tool to interactively create a Magento 2 module.
- DbFace - Build frontend applications for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc. Self-service BI solution for SQL database.Features:1). Tabular application (form supported)
- Ever wished you could play media content from your laptop or smart phone on a TV set, screen or projector in just an instant?
- phpRedisAdmin - Simple web interface to manage Redis databases.