- Open Source
- 6 Reviews
- 368 Likes
Figma is the collaborative interface design tool. Keep the team focused and on the same page with real-time communication and collaboration featuring commercial quality vector and raster graphic tools.
- Real-time collaboration for team and client communication.
- Full-featured vector graphic manipulation.
- Vector networks simplify edits by letting you drag-and-drop lines instead of individual vector points.
- Visual versioning to quickly compare between versions.
- Works in browser and on desktop with downloadable apps.
- Easily preview designs on iOS devices with Figma Mirror.
- Import projects from Sketch
Subscription that costs between $12 and $15. Price may vary depending on commitment and so on.
The software I'll install on my laptop once I ditch macOS for Linux, Working in the creative industry but don't want to use Adobe products?, What's on My Workstation, Best Apps of 2016, and How To Survive The Digital Design Landscape
Figma is also a platform with 12 apps listed on AlternativeTo. Browse all 12 apps for Figma.
Make this page better by adding screenshots to Figma.
Extremely intuitive app, great to do high fidelity prototypes without the features overkill of an Adobe app.
Far and above the best software I've ever used. Freemium done well. Avoid all version control, works like Google Docs. The developers of this software just get it. Anytime I use any other web based software, I get frustrated that it's not as good/snappy as Figma.
I like Figma because there's no app download required, and it makes hand-off between teammates super easy.
Best platform for design (also in teams). Period.
Doesn't work on mobile, the android/apple apps are only a viewer