What is Figma?
Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based, with additional offline features enabled by desktop applications for macOS and Windows. The Figma Mirror companion apps for Android and iOS allow viewing Figma prototypes in real-time on mobile devices. The feature set of Figma focuses on use in user interface and user experience design, with an emphasis on real-time collaboration.
Figma has a companion app for iOS and Android called Figma Mirror, which allows you to easily preview designs on mobile devices with Figma Mirror.
- Real-time collaboration for team and client communication.
- Full-featured vector graphic manipulation.
- Vector networks simplify edits by letting you drag-and-drop lines instead of individual vector points.
- Visual versioning to quickly compare between versions.
- Works in browser and on desktop with downloadable apps.
- Import projects from Sketch
Figma Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Support for LayersFigma supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Design handoffView and share snippets of generated code and design specs from your design in Figma
- Auto LayoutFigma supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsFigma can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Embedded commentsUsers can leave comments that will appear within Figma
- Create UI ComponentsFigma allows you to create and define groups of reusable UI elements/materials across your design.
- Dark ModeFigma supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- File VersioningFigma has a version system that lets you view and go back to older versions of the project/file/document.
- Color PickerFigma allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Smart AnimateFigma create detailed transitions through previously connected micro-interactions
- Works OfflineFigma can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Transitions EffectsFigma allows you to apply transition effects between two different scenes/pages using pre-loaded or custom animated transitions.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Figma simultaneously.
- Automatic AlignmentFigma lets you position and snapping objects in relation to each other magnetically through gridlines and anchor points.
- Automatic BackupFigma will automatically back up your data periodically.
- Ad-freeFigma doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Developed byFigma, Inc.
- LicensingProprietary and Freemium product.
- PricingSubscription that costs between $12 and $15.
- RatingAverage rating of 4.4 (20 ratings)
- Alternatives73 alternatives listed
- News11 news article related to Figma
Our users have written 16 comments and reviews about Figma, and it has gotten 196 likes