Remote desktop Apps for Windows
- TeamViewer lets you establish a connection to any PC or server within just a few seconds.
- Remote desktop app for sharing screens and files sharing across most devices focusing on speed and security.
- Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook.
- Free remote PC access software that can display the screen of another PC via LAN or the Internet.
- Remote Desktop Connection is a technology that allows you to sit at a computer (sometimes called the client computer) and connect to a remote computer (sometimes called the host...
- AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the web, wirelessly, for free. .
- mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager.
- DWService offers a service that allows access to remote systems using a standard web browser.
- Remote access software that lets you access your desktop from most computers and smart devices.
- Access a computer remotely in low latency to game, work, and play together from anywhere.
- X2Go is an open source remote desktop software for Linux that uses the NX technology protocol.
- Computer Remote Control/Access Support software. UltraViewer help you remote control your partner's computer to support them like you're next to their screen.
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.
- Vysor puts a fully controllable window of your Android on your desktop. An easy install Chrome app, compatible with all operating systems.
- Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users.