What is Weylus?
Weylus turns your tablet or smart phone into a graphic tablet/touch screen for your computer.
Control your mouse with your tablet Mirror your screen to your tablet Send keyboard input using physical keyboards Hardware accelerated video encoding
The above features are available on all Operating Systems but Weylus works best on Linux. Additional features on Linux are:
Support for a stylus/pen (supports pressure and tilt) Multi-touch: Try it with software that supports multi-touch, like Krita, and see for yourself! Capturing specific windows and only drawing to them Faster screen mirroring Tablet as second screen
Weylus Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Hardware AcceleratedWeylus can use the GPU and CPU to speed up rendering, conversion, and overall performance.
- No TrackingWeylus will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeWeylus doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightWeylus consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Screen SharingYou can use Weylus to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Developed byH-M-H
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- Written in
- RatingAverage rating of 4
- Alternatives16 alternatives listed
- 6,161 Stars
- 239 Forks
- 108 Open Issues
Our users have written 2 comments and reviews about Weylus, and it has gotten 13 likes