- 8 Reviews
- 352 Likes
Remmina is a remote desktop client written in GTK+. Remmina primarily targets system administrators and travelers that need to work with computers remotely in front of either large monitors or tiny netbooks. It supports multiple network protocols within an integrated and consistent user interface.
• Protocols supported: RDP, VNC, SPICE, NX, XDMCP, SSH and EXEC
• Maintain a list of remote desktop files, organized by groups
• Make quick connections by directly putting in the server name
• Remote desktops with higher resolutions are scrollable/scalable in both window and full screen mode
• Viewport full screen mode: remote desktop automatically scrolls when the mouse moves over the screen edge.
• Floating toolbar in fullscreen mode which allows you to switch between modes, toggle keyboard grabbing, and minimize
• Tabbed interface with optional group management support
rdp-client remote-administration remote-desktop-client ssh-tabs vnc xdmcp
Make this page better by adding screenshots to Remmina.