Remmina is a remote desktop client written in GTK+, aiming to be useful for system administrators and travellers, who need to work with lots of remote computers in front of either large monitors or tiny netbooks. Remmina supports multiple network protocols in an integrated and consistent user interface.
- Protocols supported: RDP, VNC, NX, XDMCP, SSH, Telepathy
- Maintain a list of remote desktop files, organized by groups
- Make quick connections by directly putting in the server name
- Remote desktops with higher resolutions are scrollable/scalable in both window and fullscreen mode
- Viewport fullscreen mode: remote desktop automatically scrolls when the mouse moves over the screen edge.
- Floating toolbar in fullscreen mode, allows you to switch between modes, toggle keyboard grabbing, minimize, etc.
- Tabbed interface, optionally managed by groups... More Info »