Open Source Remote desktop Apps
- Open source and copyleft remote desktop client for Linux and BSD that supports plugins.
- Free remote PC access software that can display the screen of another PC via LAN or the Internet.
- mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager.
- DWService offers a service that allows access to remote systems using a standard web browser.
- X2Go is an open source remote desktop software for Linux that uses the NX technology protocol.
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.
- Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. It supports standard protocols like VNC and RDP. We call it clientless because no plugins or client software are required.
- Moonlight allows you to stream your collection of games from your GameStream-compatible PC to any supported device and play them remotely. Moonlight is perfect for gameplay on the go without sacrificing the graphics quality of your gaming computer.
- Zentyal is a native Microsoft Active Directory® implementation on Linux incorporating all the network services required in a small and medium business environment: Directory...
- xrdp provides a graphical login to remote machines using RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol).
- Desktop application for Jitsi Meet built with Electron. Features remote control, always-On-Top window and works with any Jitsi Meet deployment.
- Remotely is a free and open-source remote desktop, remote scripting, and rich auto-complete to maximize your IT support efficiency. Remote Desktop
- Remote Connection Manager is a Windows application, which features remote client connectivity supporting different protocols. All this is packed using a handy dockable UI.
- TurboVNC is a derivative of VNC (Virtual Network Computing) that is tuned to provide peak performance for 3D and video workloads.
- Control and manage android device from PC client with keyboard & mouse over USB or Wireless network. Runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS with installed JRE (support Java 7 and later). No root required.