The most popular alternative is HelpCrunch. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try tawk.to or Freshdesk. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to LiveChat so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting LiveChat alternatives are Userlike (Freemium), ProProfs Chat (Freemium), ProProfs Help Desk (Paid) and Intercom (Paid).
- Live chat software for small businesses and startups.
All-in-one customer platform: Modern Live chat + Email Marketing automation + Ticketing software for Medium & Large size businesses.
- tawk.to is a live chat app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from a customizable page.
- Freshdesk is an award-winning, online help desk software that allows you to support customers over email, phone, the web or even through Twitter and your company's Facebook...
- Userlike is free live chat and customer messaging software for web and messaging support. Connect with your customers on your website, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram and SMS.
- ProProfs Chat is an online live chat software that allows businesses to offer instant support to their customers and engage with their website visitors.
- ProProfs Help Desk ticketing software helps agents track customer queries and timely resolve them.
- Customer messaging apps for sales, marketing, and support, connected on one platform.
- Lime Talk is an online application that allows you to easily embed a chat widget onto your site.
- Open source alternative to Intercom, Zendesk, Drift, Crisp, etc.
- Offers on-demand help desk software, covering customer support, trouble tickets and knowledge base. No install. No worries.