The most popular alternative is Paint.NET. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Pixlr or MyPaint. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to GIMP so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GIMP alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Affinity Photo (Paid), Photopea (Free) and Pixelmator (Paid).
- GPS (aka Gimp Paint Studio) is a collection of brushes, patterns, color gradients, accompanying tool presets and dynamics.
- Photoline is a professional image editor which offers creatives a mostly non-destructive workflow for 8/16/32bpc image processing and compositing in RGB, CMYK, and Lab modes.
Full vector editing, DTP features, and a HSV/HIS workflow are supported. .
- AzPainter is a full color painting program for linux. It's a lightweight tool with tablet pressure support, and provides basic functions such as selection, layers, filters.
- Paintstorm Studio is created for professional digital painting. And a major role in this program play the brushes. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable for your painting style. .
- Verve (Dictionary: Energy and enthusiasm in the expression of ideas, especially in artistic performance or composition...
- In addition to being totally portable, Fotografix has a ridiculously small footprint. Its a 370Kb download and about 700Kb once extracted.
- Tux Paint is a free, award-winning drawing program for children ages 3 to 12 (for example, preschool and K-6).
- Iconion allows you to convert any icon font into fantastic-looking png icons by adding color, shadow, background, gradient, stroke and many other fancy elements.
- A powerful and unique digital art program, focusing on natural media painting, photo editing and illustrative styles.