- Open Source
- 69 Reviews
- 3431 Likes
PicMonkey is a feature-rich online photo editor that works right in your browser; no downloads necessary. Touch-up tools like Teeth Whiten, Blemish Fix, Weight Loss. Effects like Orton, Cross Process, Color Boost, with drag and drop ease. All the photo editing magic of Picnik, with 78% more monkey.
PicMonkey’s photo editor and design app makes images that get results. Ignite your social sphere with stunning social posts and cover images. Get more traction with banners, shop icons, and thumbnails. Touch up portraits to slay job boards and profile pics. And so much more.
It's all in the palm of your hand! With the PicMonkey app you can:
• Easily boost pics with photo editor effects like Sepia, B&W, and Ombre
• Add graphic stickers and your own overlays—hello logos!—and keep transparency
• Touch up portraits with makeup editor tools for complexion, contouring, eyes and teeth (in-app purchase)
• Add text to photos, and style it right with customizable drop shadows and spacing
• Erase backgrounds automatically (or manually) with Cutout.
• Draw, erase, and adjust transparency on everything, including graphic stickers
• Boost photo design with our fresh, unique graphic stickers
• Crop and resize images for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Etsy, and Pinterest with pre-made sizes
• Retouch photos on the quick with "Presto" automatic adjustments
• Keep your photo editor creations in our integrated storage, and continue editing on desktop (in-app purchase)
facebook flickr image-editing online-image-editor photo-editing photo-effects photo-frames photo-retouching userfriendly-interface
Make this page better by adding screenshots to PicMonkey.
No reviews yet for PicMonkey, want to be first?Post your review
Hmmm, difficult. I am not very much convinced. I tried the free version, edited a few photos and experimented around. The editors performance is quite oke, a lot of different tools are included and the results were nice. Very great effects, graphics and texture tools to create logos and icons..
The big problem i have with pic monkey is the medium loading speed and the reaction time.. As well i don't like to the hub. Why not grabbing the file from my disk and save the edited version in the same folder or overwrite the original? however... The price might be a problem too.....Very expensive!