The most popular alternative is Paint.NET. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Pixlr or MyPaint. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to GIMP so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GIMP alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Affinity Photo (Paid), Photopea (Free) and Pixelmator (Paid).
- PhoXo is small and free image editing application. It's tiny, fast, easy to use, can be treated as a mini PhotoShop.
- Add beautiful typography & artwork, apply stunning filters and photo effects, and add an ever-growing collection of shapes, light FX, textures, borders, patterns, and more to your photos and share them to your favorite social networks!.
- PhotoPad picture editor is the fastest and most fun way to edit your digital photos. PhotoPad is one of the most stable, easy-to-use, and comprehensive photo editors available. .
- The Photo Raster is online photo editor with advanced features for photo editing and painting.
- GraphicConverter is computer software that displays and edits Raster graphics files. It also converts files between different formats.
- RealWorld Paint is an free portable image/photo/animation editor. It supports layers with styles and can import and export Photoshop, GIMP and Paint.net images with layers.
- Improve and play with your digital pictures at Pho.to site with easy yet powerful editing tools and services.
- CinePaint is a deep paint application that edits EXR, DPX, 16-bit TIFF, JPEG, PNG and many other types of image files.
- Project Dogwaffle lets you be creative without the fear of mom or wifey yelling at you because you messed up your clothes again. No sudden spills, no funny fumes.
- JugiPaint is a painting software with diverse sets of tools for various types of illustration work.