The most popular alternative is Paint.NET. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Pixlr or MyPaint. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to GIMP so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GIMP alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Affinity Photo (Paid), Photopea (Free) and Pixelmator (Paid).
- SketchPort is an online drawing community with free software for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android. Draw, chat, vote, be inspired, be challenged and earn badges!
- PaintStar is a versatile digital image processing software suitable for such tasks as retouching of photographs, composing and authoring images, image morphing, screen capture...
- Pixen is a pixel art editor designed for working with low-resolution raster art, such as those 8-bit sprites found in old-school video games.
- Generate impressive, custom photo effects by manually configuring the steps of the image manipulation process, in this program.
- Photolemur is the world's first fully automatic photo enhancement solution, which helps to make any photo much better, with the help of artificial intelligence.
- Paintbrush is a simple paint program for Mac OS X, reminiscent of...
- Add name tag to people in the photo.
Display objects with dimension information in the images.
Add enlarged details for a particular part in the image.
Annotations stored in separate file; original picture file is intact.
- Create Vista icons with Toolset's Icon Editor. Locate and extract hundreds of hi-resolution, 256x256 icons in your Vista installation. Create icons for all Windows platforms.
- "SpeedyPainter" is a simple and lightweight painting software. It is written in C++ and uses the OpenGL graphics library.Among its features:
- PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac is an all-in-one photo editing and graphic design software, providing professional high-quality photo processing tools to edit the photos, enhance and touch up photos on Mac OS X.