Discogs is a crowdsourced music database and marketplace. Discover music, buy and sell music with collectors in the Marketplace in all physical formats.
Shop for Music & Add to Your Collection
• Browse available music from sellers across the world.
• Complete purchases directly through the app using Discogs Payments or PayPal.
• Music app purchases are routed through secure servers to encrypt and safeguard personal information.
Sell Music From Your Collection
• List items for sale on the Discogs Marketplace.
• Track inventory of for sale items.
• Respond to inquiries from other Discogs users.
Catalog & Organize Your Collection
• Add and remove items from your Discogs Collection on the go.
• Check to see if you already own a record before you purchase it.
• Use your phone's camera to search for a release by the barcode.
• See how many items are in your Wantlist and Collection.
• Monitor the low, median, and high estimated values of your Collection.
View Marketplace Pricing
• Utilize Discogs Marketplace price-range and sales history for vinyl, CD and cassette at your fingertips.
• Know when you're striking gold with an unbeatable find by referencing marketplace data while crate digging.
• Never pay more than a record is worth by comparing prices with historical sales data.
• View your Collection's estimated value.
Add to your Wantlist
• Track your grail by adding it to your Wantlist.
• Get notifications on price changes and new listings on items you are tracking.
• Remove items from your Wantlist and add them to your Collection after purchasing.
Manage your Account
• Edit profile information for your personal Discogs account.
• Monitor your buyer and seller ratings.
• Reference your items for sale.
• Keep track of incoming messages, send new messages, and organize your inbox.
Discover New Music
• Search the database and discover new music from anywhere.
• Search VinylHub for record stores all over the world.