LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking service, mainly used for professional networking. As of March 2016, LinkedIn has more than 433 million users, out of wh...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Social Network
- Job Search Service
- Google Chrome
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking service, mainly used for professional networking. As of March 2016, LinkedIn has more than 433 million users, out of which more than 106 million are active, spanning more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning:
- Search for people, jobs, companies and groups
- Get updates from the people, publishers and companies that matter to your professional success
- Tell your story with your professional profile and build your professional brand
- Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
- Grow your professional network and keep in touch
- Reach out to people and view their professional profiles
- Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader
- Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
- Norwegian Bokmål
- 4.21 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
- Social Network
- Job Search
a great platform for an online professional network where I found some great business partners and posted my professional portfolio.
Linked-in is very much useful for IT profession. Through linked-in i got job offer. Its help you to learn Technologies and connecting with IT People various Technologies. Who are expertise, Vice President of companies, Directors, Chairman, Managers so many of IT professional persons we can get in Linked-in.
It is a Platform of to meet relevant people to whom we need to connect and follow the activities, Blogs, latest updates of technology.
I tried to use this site to find a job. Unfortunately, I have to admit that he is not well suited for this task. There is no search by country, language, level of knowledge, minimum wage, no stop words, no query language. The site offers me vacancies in Norwegian, French, German, although my profile clearly states that my native language is Russian, and I can correspond in English. Now, during a pandemic, I am not ready to move to another country, but most of the vacancies that the site offers me are not in Russia.
Good job search service.
Unlike apps like Indeed and Glassdoor, LinkedIn does not estimate the salary for a job, employer, and location.
very good professional media site
Linkedin is a great professional social media site. It's awesome for networking.