Apps with 'Firefox' feature
- Lets you sync your data and preferences (such as your bookmarks, history, passwords, open tabs and installed add-ons) across all your devices. It's free to use. .
- Panopticlick is a web page provided by the Electronic Frontier Foundation. It tests the amount of personally-identifying data your web browser gives away to websites and other trackers. It gives advice on what to do to reduce this privacy invasion.
- Firefox Preview is a pilot for early adopters, developers, and anyone who wants to help make a better, more private Firefox for Android.
- FoxyProxy is a set of proxy management tools for Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Boost Firefox in a single click with SpeedyFox absolutely for free on Windows and MacYour Firefox/Skype/Chrome/Thunderbird is working slowly?
- UnMHT adds MHT file reading/writing support to Firefox.MHT (MHTML, RFC2557) is the webpage archive format to store HTML and images, CSS into single file.
- This project aims at creating a universal dark theme for Firefox while adhering to the modern design principles set by Mozilla.
- This dynamic theme provides the following features:- Custom theme creation like in Vivaldi- Integration with page colours- Ability to set night themeWorks along:
- Vim Vixen is a Firefox add-on which allows you to navigate with the keyboard on the browser.
- Replace built-in download manager. When activated, detects the download links to direct links to this add-on and send to Aria2.
- TrackMeNot is a lightweight browser extension that helps protect web searchers from surveillance and data-profiling by search engines.
- Replace Firefox's default control mechanism with one modelled on the one true editor, Vim. Implementing Vimperator/Pentadactyl as a WebExtension.
- Mozilla's official alternative to Mozilla Firefox, with ability to install unsigned addons in release version.
- AM-Deadlink detects the dead links and duplicates, and marks them for removal. It can also clean up duplicates in comma-separated and tab-limited text files and saved URL files.