What is Terms of Service; Didn't Read?
Terms of Service; Didn't Read (ToS;DR) is an active project to fix the biggest lie on the web. We help you understand the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of websites.
Terms of service are often too long to read, but it's important to understand what's in them. Your rights online depend on them. Get informed about your rights by installing the browser extension for Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari.
- Very broad copyright license on your content -> No promise to inform about government requests
- Facebook automatically shares your data with many other services
- Transparency on law enforcement requests
- You can give your feedback before changes
- No pseudonym allowed -> (more info on the forum)
- Google can use your content for all their existing and future services
- Limited copyright license to operate and improve all Google Services
- Inform about data requests
- Google posts notice of changes, with a 14-day ultimatum.
- Transparency on law enforcement requests -> Partial archives of their terms are available -> Jurisdiction in California -> (more info on the forum)
Terms of Service; Didn't Read Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Terms of Service; Didn't Read Features
Terms of Service; Didn't Read information
- Developed byTerms of Service; Didn't Read
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- RatingAverage rating of 4.1
- Alternatives11 alternatives listed
Our users have written 4 comments and reviews about Terms of Service; Didn't Read, and it has gotten 150 likes