What is Sidebery?
Vertical layout Bookmarks operations Contextual Identities management Synchronizing containers Different proxy settings for each containers Creating tabs snapshots for easy recovering Light and dark themes Configurable navigation Multiple tabs selection with right mouse button
Open - Ctrl+E (windows: F1) or click on extension button Switch to next panel - Alt+Period or scroll to right (if configured) Switch to previous panel - Alt+Comma or scroll to left (if configured) Create new tab in current panel - Ctrl+Space or middle click on panel Remove tab - Ctrl+Delete (macos: Ctrl+W) Select tabs and open context menu - push right mouse button and move cursor Select all - Alt+G Select next/prev element - Alt+Down/Up Open panel menu - right click on panel icon
Sidebery Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Sidebery without registration.
- Ad-freeSidebery doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingSidebery will not track you or use your personal data.
- LightweightSidebery consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeSidebery supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Privacy focusedSidebery is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Developed bymbnuqw
- LicensingOpen Source (MIT) and Free product.
- Written in
- RatingAverage rating of 4.8
- Alternatives36 alternatives listed
- 2,541 Stars
- 134 Forks
- 711 Open Issues
Our users have written 3 comments and reviews about Sidebery, and it has gotten 24 likes